Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Be a wolf.....be Heroic.




Everyone I know that rides bikes rocks Alpinestars and nothing against them, but I rather gear that not everyone has. In other words would you rather be a sheep and follow what everyone wears or be a wolf and lead be example of being an individual by rocking a non-mainstream brand name, yet with similar or in my opinion better quality gear. The dilemma is finding this ideal combination. A while back I purchased a matching set of gloves and boots from Heroic Racing. I've read nothing but glowing reviews about Heroic Racing's products.

The fit is on point as I do prefer a tight fit, but not in any way constricting. I can feel I am still an extension of my bike being "one" with it as compared with other bulkier motorcycle gear. The overall feel is comfy yet protective and still stylish without that "armored" look. The design is definitely unique and delivers in standing out from the herd of sheep that wears the typical motorcycle gear.

I do have an Alpinestars gear and I am satisfied on the form and function. One being a backpack and another product being a textile jacket given to me by a friend, but if Heroic Racing ever produces a line of backpacks and jackets. I would not hesitate to purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment