Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AME Circlar Spec R.....regretably for sale.






After much pondering I have decide to sell my new pair of Circlar Spec R rims. Yikes. I can't believe this is going to happen. Anyways, if I don't get these sold at my asking I will keep them and just work a couple extra shifts and fund my daily RPS13 project that way.

So here I go. One pair of AME Circlar Spec R is for sale. Gold spokes and polished barrels. The center caps with its mounting hardware and matching valve stems are included. These rims are new and never used or test fitted. They have been stored for a long while in its original package.

Specs are 18x10 +10 offset in a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. The edge of the rims are still wrapped in the blue protective plastic.

My asking price is $1000.00 and that is FIRM. Locals preferred and cash only. I might consider shipping, but locals have priority. The buyer has to pick up and I am not meeting anybody halfway from anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. are these still available?
    where are they located
    country, city etc
    please reply
    ripcord2005@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I These have been sold already. I apologize for the delay in updating my blog.

    ReplyDelete